Friday, May 20, 2016

25 Delicious Lemon Desserts…to satisfy your Citrus Sweet Tooth!

When I was a little girl and even into my teenage years, I hated chocolate.  I just don’t think I had a very mature palate because I also hated onions, fish, peppers, beef, chicken on the bone, and so many other things.  (My poor mom!)  But don’t worry, I have now matured (kind of! ha!) and most of the time, choose chocolate as my favorite dessert!  But, a very close second—would be LEMON!!  I love it!  It’s such a light flavor, it’s happy, it feels clean…..I don’t know, it’s such a nice balance after having a chocolate hangover. :)

And since summer is just about here, I tend to set aside the chocolate desserts a little more because they seem heavy and well, they melt.  So, as I was looking for other dessert ideas, I kept adding lemon recipes to my “to make” list.  Anyone out there the same way?  Are you a lemon fan??  Well, even if you’re not, get the napkins ready because you’re seconds away from drooling.  Just check out these 25 Delicious Lemon Desserts that I have gathered……mmmmmm, can’t wait to try them!

Maybe these will help inspire you for your next outdoor BBQ or night out with friends?!!

25 Delicious Lemon Desserts...to satisfy your Citrus Sweet Tooth! | via www.makeit-loveit.com

 

Lemon gooey butter cookies via Wicked Good Kitchen

Lemon desserts 1

Lemon “Swig” sugar cookies via The Recipe Critic

Lemon desserts 3

The best lemon bars via Let’s Dish Recipes

Lemon desserts 4

Meyer lemon filled donuts via Flour Child

Lemon desserts 5

Homemade lemonade ice cream via i heart nap time

Lemonade Ice Cream

 

Lemon bar muddy buddies via Lemon Tree Dwelling

Lemon desserts 7

Lemon popcorn via Six Sisters’ Stuff

Lemon desserts 8

 

Lemon sweet rolls via Love from the Oven

Lemon desserts 9

Lemon pull-aparts via Creations by Kara

Lemon desserts 10

Creamy whole lemon popsicles via Kirbie Cravings

Lemon desserts 11

Triple lemon cheesecake via Grateful Prayer Thankful Heart

Lemon desserts 12

Mini lemon cheesecakes via A Pumpkin and a Princess

Lemon desserts 13

Lemon cheesecake bars via Shugary Sweets

Lemon desserts 14

Homemade lemonade via Number 2 Pencil

Lemon desserts 15

Lemon buttermilk sheet cake via Gonna Want Seconds

Lemon desserts 16

The best lemon cream via The Grant Life

Lemon desserts 17

Lemon sugar crepes with whipped cream cheese via Half Baked Harvest

Lemon desserts 18

Lemon crepe cake via The Girl Inspired

Lemon desserts 19

Lemon cheesecake crepes via Sugar and Soul

Lemon desserts 20

Lemon bar cupcakes with lemon filling via The Domestic Rebel

Lemon desserts 21

Lemon fudge via Through Clouded Glass

Lemon desserts 22

The best homemade lemon meringue pie via Rock Recipes

Lemon desserts 23

Lemon meringue kiss cookies via A Kitchen Addiction

Lemon desserts 24

Lemon cream pavlovas via The Baker Chick

Lemon desserts 25

 

Lemon shortbread crumble bars via Willow Bird Baking

Lemon desserts 2

 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Powered By WizardRSS.com | Full Text RSS Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment